Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Experience Stomach Flu Part 2


After discharged from hospital on Monday, 12 November and flight back to hometown, headache, heart pumping, neck and shoulder pain and stomach discomfort still there. On top of that, coughs, nasal congestion started as well as experiencing terrible constipation for few days due to the meds that I've taking from hospital and cough syrup with nasal congestion pills. The coughs and nasal congestion subsides and recovers. 

Finally, with mom's prayers for neck and shoulders, and stopped my hospital meds for the time being, I grabbed my Omega Guard, and Alfalfa. I needed to regulate my heart beats at normal rate and aid my constipation and abdominal discomfort I've got from stomach flu....

As a result, it helps my recovery at much faster speed. Thank God, and thanks for my mom's prayers too my recovery from all these are steadily but quite fast... I've gained my strength and my heart beats regulated. On and off I took Lecithin to help.






Berminat? silalah...

  • Sms saya... 013-882 3374
  • Email saya... aizou37@gmail.com
  • PM FB saya... Jojo LS







* Produk ini tidak bertujuan untuk mendiagnos, merawat, menyembuh atau mencegah sebarang penyakit

No comments:

Post a Comment