Monday, November 19, 2012

Experience of Stomach Flu Part 1 (Acute Gastroenteritis)...



On the 8th November 2012, after lunch break, I began to experience urge to the toilet several times, pain on lower abdominal... 

At the bedtime, I became ignorant of the loud sound rabbling of my stomach. Little that I knew, around 3 ish morning until 4 ish morning, the result was excruciating pain of lower abdominal, and continuously to have my loose stool and gassy stomach, and a vomit. Only God knows how in pain was I. Got sent by my housemate at crack of the dawn, and returned with sick leave of the day, on 9th November 2012, I took my medications.

Around noon took 3 loaves of bread and meds. Things didn't change much, abdominal pain, and now added up with heavy painful headache.

By evening things get worst, on top of the illness, headache still worst, heart pumps, feverish body...

Finally, I was admitted to hospital in KL around 11 ish night of that Friday, 9th November 2012. Stomach flu like such has never been experienced.

To be continued...


Berminat? silalah...

  • Sms saya... 013-882 3374
  • Email saya... aizou37@gmail.com
  • PM FB saya... Jojo LS







* Produk ini tidak bertujuan untuk mendiagnos, merawat, menyembuh atau mencegah sebarang penyakit

No comments:

Post a Comment